Because there's never enough work out there, we're very excited to bring you the news about Women's Sports TV. If you've had your fill of testosterone-fuelled tests of machismo or if your life wouldn't be complete without working a NWFA game (that's National Women's Football Association), maybe this, uh, network (?) is for you.
Conveniently headquartered on Madison Av- Hang on... Where? Oh. Based in Madison, Tennessee, WSTV plans to show all women's sports, all the time.
The lady footballers from the NWFA will have plenty of company too. The following shows are coming soon, according to the official WSTV web site:
- HER SPORT AND FITNESS MAGAZINE WITH DAWNA STONE
- THE BIG "W" SHOW WITH ELISSA WALKER CAMPBELL
- THE FINISH LINE WITH CHRISTINE MADDELLA
- WOMEN'S GRIDIRON MAGAZINE SHOW
- WOMEN'S PRO RACQUETBALL TOUR
- THE NATIONAL WOMEN'S FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION
- TENNIS TIPS WITH TRISH FAULKNER
- CANADIAN WOMEN'S HOCKEY
- WOMEN'S FLAT TRACK DERBY (ROLLER DERBY)
- WOMEN'S FLAG FOOTBALL
- WOMEN'S LACROSSE
- WOMEN'S PRO RODEO ASSOCIATION
Who's to say this won't work? Who's to say WSTV can't fill a few holes in your schedule?
One thing though. We'd give them a better chance of success if they correct the typos on their web site and add an apostrophe to the "womens" in their logo.
Good luck girls!